Life at the Yacht Club


Advertisement
Malaysia's flag
Asia » Malaysia
October 19th 2014
Published: June 21st 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: 6.32, 99.85

I do love life at the yacht club, we've made so many great friends here it truly is a home from home. After our coffee in the morning there are always jobs to do on Malmuirie which I love, she is such a beautiful boat.

I thought I'd show you general photos of what we get up to from Drew doing a bit of diving to clean his prop or scrub the bottom, or look for lost items... we managed to spin off one of the winch handles once the new windless was set up! To sail folding and storing, some pictures of the inside of Malmuirie, some of the exterior and of the cutest dinghy ever!

There are always boats coming and going from the marina and there are some fabulous boats here from huge super yachts, motor yachts, sloops, skooners, ketch's, catamarans, of all sorts of sizes. They have charter boats that run sunset cruises daily and dive boats that go out to nearby islands, there are always people coming and going.

One of the Naam boats were playing with their new 'chopper' one day which apparently is very useful for not only having a look see further out
but also for the whole docking process. There are plenty of toys around, wee power scooters to go up and down the dock and many boats all have fold up bicycles which they carry with them, it really is a different world.

So here's a few general snaps from daily stuff... enjoy.




Additional photos below
Photos: 29, Displayed: 23


Advertisement



Tot: 0.134s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 5; qc: 46; dbt: 0.073s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb