Top Malaysian beaches to visit in 2011 Continued


Advertisement
Malaysia's flag
Asia » Malaysia
January 5th 2011
Published: January 5th 2011
Edit Blog Post

While continuing further, I like to recall about my previous article that covered about Malaysia’s general information. As said, “In 1999, Malaysia launched a worldwide marketing campaign called “Malaysia, Truly Asia” which was largely successful in bringing in over 7.4 million tourists. Under traveling campaign, you can enjoy cities culture including temple, local culture and many markets, tropical beaches experience and several national parks.”
Moreover, based on different interests of people Malaysia has many locations containing cities with local cultures, beaches world class nominated and national parks also. Malaysia has tropical beaches, so you could enjoy most of months of year expecting 2-3 months.
Knowing top Malaysian 2011 beaches, Perhentian Islands, Redang beaches are known around the world. However, they are not all, we have more Malaysian beaches which stand for top 2011 Malaysian beaches.
Cherating: Cherating is a beach town in Pahang, Malaysia, located about 47 km north of Kuantan. It is the location of Asia’s first Club Mediterranee. It is located in Club Med village, where coupled with the golden soft sandy beach,the calm waters make you want to take a dip in the sea, and then just laze and laze on and on under the sun. “Cherating is a popular coastal resort area that boasts one of the finest white sandy beaches in the Peninsular Malaysia. It was made popular by the backpackers who came to enjoy the beach, sea and sun. Its located less than 50km north of Kuantan.” Says Squidoo.

Malaysia Cell Phone Renal

Advertisement



Tot: 0.088s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 8; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0497s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb