Visit These Temples on Your Malaysia Tour


Advertisement
Malaysia's flag
Asia » Malaysia » Wilayah Persekutuan » Kuala Lumpur
November 2nd 2015
Published: November 2nd 2015
Edit Blog Post

Visit These Temples on Your Malaysia Tour

Enhanced with revitalizing mountain breeze, impressive scenic spreads and numerous shopping delights, Malaysia offers several things to do. However, tourists always look for unique travel experiences in every part of world. Among many sightseeing options, Malaysia also allows you exploring some of the best temples of the world. These temples not comprised of beautiful architectures but also are known for their religious significance. They have got outstanding architectures too. See these are some popular temples of the country. For getting the best deals on Malaysia tour packages, visit EaseMyTrip.com.



Emerald Estate Nageswari Amman Temple

This temple has got amazing architectural elegance. For generations, this temple was the spiritual haven for the Indians of this plantation. It continues to be the same being a religious centre for the new generation of Hindus who have come to live in the newly established residential areas close to it. The building of a wonderful new temple is presently in progress with a grand temple tower. Visit this amazing temple of the country whenever go there.

Wat Buppharam, Penang

Located at Jalan Perak in Penang, Wat Buppharam is a Thai Temple that is a must visit place for the visitors. The name of the temple means "flower temple", and is one of the common names for temples in Thailand. With a unique architecture, the temple appeals several devotees. Here, you can see the image of Phothan Srikheaw; the person who established the temple and guided it to become the large and popular place of worship.

Sri Maha Marriamman

Supposed to be one of the oldest and richest Hindu temples in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, Sri Maha Marriamman is an architectural marvel that is inspired by style of South Indian temples. This place of worship is a great place to discover more about the beliefs of the Hindu devotees. Visit this wonderful temple.

The Goddess of Mercy Temple

Beautifully built with the yellow-stained walls, this ancient temple is a tribute to the 200 years of moral devotion. Everything of this temple is carefully designed with a skillful art. It is a must-visit place while in Malaysia that is located in the heart of Penang. It is the oldest and biggest temple in George Town.

Bala Dhandayuthapani Temple

Sri Marathandavar Bala Dhandayuthapani Alayam is also known as Waterfall Temple. Till today, its origin remained a mystery for both the devotees and tourists. As per the legends, a large tree was being chopped about 120 years ago and it started bleeding. One of the South Indian migrant workers prohibited from cutting the tree but the British supervisor ignored and continued the work. But, he was shocked to experience some miracles there. A temple was lastly constructed here. Presently, it features a majestic architecture, which is painted in remarkable gold. Despite the restoration, the holy tree is still standing tall in the main prayer hall of the temple.

There are many other temples in Malaysia that you can visit on your trip to this beautiful place. Read more about Must Visit Places When You Are in Malaysia .

Advertisement



Tot: 0.155s; Tpl: 0.015s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0615s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1.1mb