A Cheese and Tomato Sandwich ...


Advertisement
Malaysia's flag
Asia » Malaysia » Wilayah Persekutuan » Kuala Lumpur
January 25th 2015
Published: January 25th 2015
Edit Blog Post

Arrived in Malaysia and taxied to Kuala Lumpur using four toll roads, 45 Minutes later we arrived at the Traders Hotel situated in the Aquaria and KL Convention Centre complex facing the Petronas Towers, awesome !!! Spent the afternoon having tea on the 32nd floor and then cocktails at 5.00pm, oh! and Fran got told off again for wearing her havaianas (Nete) not any old flip flops at cocktails. So she then comes back in with one shoe on and holding the other due to the swelling from mozzies, flying and her little trip. I don't know which looked worse, she cannot be posh if she tried !!! After 3 small glasses of red wine we visited the English equiverlant of the Ideal Home Exhibition in the Conference Centre. We nearly bought some land in Nova Scotia for 110k USD, a parking bay in Glasgow Airport for 20k USD, a hanging light made with Egyptian crystals - if we hung it in the bedroom it would touch the living room floor, a conservatory, a 80 inch state of the art TV, 16 Kilogram washing machine (top loader) and food processor but no cuddly toys, it was a fun hour. And the ultimate glory was having a long awaited cheese and tomato sandwich with the crust cut off at the hotel, it was devine.


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



Tot: 0.046s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 6; qc: 23; dbt: 0.027s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb