Kuala Lumpur


Advertisement
Malaysia's flag
Asia » Malaysia » Wilayah Persekutuan » Kuala Lumpur
December 20th 2013
Published: December 20th 2013
Edit Blog Post

Hello Malaysia!! For a very short time only - limited time means tough decisions on where to go, but such is life and we are ridiculously lucky to be seeing so many awesome parts of our planet. We definitely expected to be missing home comforts by now (despite not currently having a home to miss haha!), but we're not even sick of living out of a bag or changing accommodation every couple of days.. Loving it. Missing some peeps and family of course!

We stayed in our crappiest yet accommodation, but KL was amazing!! Gorgeous capital, all sky scrapers, parks, markets and lotssssss of shopping malls. The theme of tasty food continued on from the rest of Asia. Getting a little but mir expensive, maybe a warm up for oz??

We went up the KL tower and were treated to an awesome view of the city, and the opportunity to escape melting.. Despite the heat not bothering us anymore we were still proper sweaty messes. The patronus towers were cool, especially at night, with a kiddie splash pool behind, very pretty. But I'm a sucker for a sky scraper of any kind..

The monorail and train system was the most sophisticated transport we'd been on in Asia, including planes! These got us to the bintang area full of massive market style malls, well timed as Whales had chucked a few t shirts, mostly due to elephant feaces..

We went to stay in Singapore for 2 nights before flying to Australia, but we're back there for Christmas so I'll save the write up til then!

Love,

Vicky and Mark xxx

Advertisement



Tot: 0.059s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 43; dbt: 0.036s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb