Kuala Lumpur


Advertisement
Malaysia's flag
Asia » Malaysia » Wilayah Persekutuan » Kuala Lumpur
July 21st 2011
Published: July 21st 2011
Edit Blog Post

We traveled to KL via VIP bus today and got here pretty smoothly apart from when Soph and Lee got put on a different bus and had to chase down an official to get their tickets back!
We had to direct the taxi driver to our hotel as he had never heard of it even though it is a big chain and a skyscraper! The hotel looks nice initially but the electrics are dodgy and the sheets are stained....there is also a ghost in Soph and Lee's room that turns their shower on in the middle of the night!
The next day we discovered that you have to get to Petronas Towers at 7am to get tickets to visit the skybridge so it will be an early start tomorrow! We decided to do a bit of window shopping and came across a cinema - showing the final Harry Potter a day before its out in England! It was really exciting and we felt quite smug for seeing it first!
The next day we left at 6am to queue for Skybridge tickets, we started queuing at 7am and finally got tickets for the afternoon - so more window shopping! The trip to the skybridge was short - we were done in 15mins - but worth it for the photos : )
That evening we discovered China Town and all the markets, we stocked up on the fake designer gear and made the most of Malaysian prices! The next day we went off to the Batu caves with around 300 steps - thats our exercise for the week! We have also booked our hotel in Melaka,our last stop before Singapore : )

Advertisement



Tot: 0.076s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0515s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb