Best city ever!!!!!!!!!!


Advertisement
Malaysia's flag
Asia » Malaysia » Wilayah Persekutuan » Kuala Lumpur
May 29th 2006
Published: May 29th 2006
Edit Blog Post

KL rocks!
seriously the best city in South East Asia in my humble opinion! The shopping is breath taking beats Singapore and Sydney hands down. Went to this one shopping centre called "Time Square" it has 10 massive floors, a cinema and a theme park with a rollercoaster in it! We were going to go onthe roller coaster but I thought it might be a bit too freaky looking down on cinema goers and stalls.

We only made it to the fourth floor after like 10 hours of shopping.We decided to go to the cinema to rest the weary bones.Got to sit in the "Premier Class" area, which has big comfy seats and a waiter service all for 16 ringit ($4US). Just over 3 euros for those of you in Europe. That's what I call value.

Went to see the Twin Towers today the tallest buildings in the world they are pretty cool although we couldn't go up onto the skybridge. Pesky kids and their school holidays. So we went to this cool aquarium instead. joel and I running alongside the kids pointing out all the different varities of fish. We think we're such the marine biologists since we've done a few dives.

"My favourite is the venemous squirrel fish ",
" no mine has to be the staghorned boxfish" Ah the kids looked on in wonder!

Anyway go to KL sometime in your life cause it is the best


Advertisement



Tot: 0.071s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0514s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb