Kuala Lumpur Airport


Advertisement
Malaysia's flag
Asia » Malaysia » Wilayah Persekutuan » Kuala Lumpur
August 22nd 2009
Published: August 22nd 2009
Edit Blog Post

This is just a quick post to say about our current situation on our journey into China. We set off from Bangkok at 2020 and arrived in Kuala Lumpur around two hours later, after eleven pm Malaysian time, after about 45 minutes sitting in the departure lounge bit before you check in we were told that everyone would have to leave the airport until 3am in order for them to carry out a pest control operation. This left us with a bit of a problem, luckily there was a food court situated about 5 minutes away which was still open so we have since been sat in there awaiting the reopening of the airport at 3, we can check in from 340 so it is turning into a rather long night. After acquiring a table in the food court we ordered two coffees to keep us awake, what arrive looked like the darkest brown water with a tea bag (which we assume was filled with coffee) and then the option of powdered creamer to further distort the taste. The taste was very sweet and although it had a hint of coffee tasted very little like it, after this disappointment we stuck to the bottles of water. There seems to be quite the thunderstorm over Kuala Lumpur and the rain has been fairly consistent, hopefully this will not delay our flight. The next leg of the journey should take about 4hours departing at 640 and arriving at 1040 in Guilin, China. From here we should be greeted by a representative of the agency and then taken onto Yangshuo for our week training. The next blog I post will hopefully be from China.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.112s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 12; qc: 47; dbt: 0.0371s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb