start of the adventure


Advertisement
Malaysia's flag
Asia » Malaysia » Wilayah Persekutuan » Kuala Lumpur
February 18th 2009
Published: February 18th 2009
Edit Blog Post

stacy on the couchstacy on the couchstacy on the couch

we all chill out alot some morte than others
Well lets start from the start and il try be as accurate as i can lol. I land in kl airport with a scene of nervousness,giddiness and a whole lot of fear. I collect my bags and head for the exit on the way chatting to strangers and doing my usual nervous shit. When i reach arrivals i can see a big smile on the face of niva all of a sudden my worries disappeared and i am over whelmed by feelings of happiness after a lot of hugging and kissing a lot more then what i think is accepted in a Muslim country we headed for the apartment in kl. On entry Stacy is on the couch reading and all hellos are said and i felt so welcome in this lovely apartment. luckily the girls had the foresight to buy me a couple of beers that were in the fridge nice and cold. To be honest i must have not shut up talking the whole night but it just felt great to be back with friends and the women i am in love with.
Next day was all go and it was time to see a bit of kl nivas
view from the windowview from the windowview from the window

the cool view frome the window of the apparment
aunt brought us for food and then it was time to see Time Square. Wow is all i can say about this mall it was huge and it had its own theam park in side what more could you want. We think we are great back home but it makes our shopping centers look like the local 7/11. when we got back had a few beers and loads of chocolate that i brought from home the good stuff not like the stuff in kl it is not good.
Next day and it all go i am told of whats been planed for us such as traveling to Malacca and then to Singapore where we will spend xmas then back to kl i am going to be busy by the looks of things.
Well i didn't get to see the twin towers in Malaysia this time but we will be back and i am sure we will get a chance then and get to the highlands amusement park to go on roller coasters and stuff. But for now i am happy with di nina that's the restaurant next door to the apartment were the do torisa masala and loads of good
stacy in the kitchenstacy in the kitchenstacy in the kitchen

stacy cooking up some food i think
Indian food and its really really cheap. kl is a cool city and its another big culture shock for me but i am enjoying it a lot. So my next entry should be about Malacca.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.119s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 9; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0414s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb