Just a short one!


Advertisement
Malaysia's flag
Asia » Malaysia » Wilayah Persekutuan » Kuala Lumpur
October 21st 2008
Published: November 1st 2008
Edit Blog Post

From Melacca we bussed it to the capital city of Kuala Lumpur - or KL as those in the know call it!! It was to be a flying visit, to fill a day and a half before flying to Borneo for the peak of our trip (see next blog!) and then we were planning to return afterwards....

....Well, from spending a day and a half here we feel we've seen most of the sights and will probably fly through on our return.

The most important port of call here was a trip to the viewing deck of the Petronas Twin Towers (formerly the tallest scyscrapers in the world!)

Dan - Our flight to Borneo was at 6.30am, and bearing in mind the transport system does not start until 5.30am (the airport is 45 mins away) and a taxi was extortionate, we thought it best to stick to our 'Way of the backpacker' and sleep in the airport. Little did we know you can't enter until 2 hours before your flight so we had to settle for a bench directly outside.

Not really much more to tell - See pics.

Make sure you read the next blog it will be along one, but it's worth it!

Us
xxx


Additional photos below
Photos: 9, Displayed: 9


Advertisement



Tot: 0.148s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 25; qc: 98; dbt: 0.1161s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.3mb