The cleanest city in Asia


Advertisement
Malaysia's flag
Asia » Malaysia » Wilayah Persekutuan » Kuala Lumpur
September 14th 2008
Published: September 14th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Kuala Lumpur....I needed this!



So, now that we have arrived in Kuala Lumpur, I can definitely tell you that this is the cleanest city thus far. The people in Malaysia are very friendly, apparently forthcoming, and helpful. Jodi and I have needed a little rest and relaxation in a nice room so we have stayed the last couple of nights in a place called the Swiss Inn. It has a comfy bed, our own bathroom with cable TV, air con, the works. Needless to say we have watched three movies in our room, slept in till 9 (which is late when you are travelling), and have eaten our fair share of the buffet breakfast, which is included in our room.
Jodi is very impressed with the mall bathrooms, that are worth the 20 cents admission charge. I am very impressed with how much english is known here. There is more english known here than in Quebec city.....for sure!
Also, when you think of our fast food courts in the malls at home you kind of get sick. Here, the fast food courts are the BOMB! They have everything, with good tasting, cheap and fresh food. They know how to food Emporium it up!
We are leaving for Pulau Perhentian islands tonight, so we will post some more later. It is nice to be caught up with our pics.


Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement

Laksa and Mee JawaLaksa and Mee Jawa
Laksa and Mee Jawa

Food Arena in KLCC (near Petronas Towers)...check out the real china and cutlery. There was absolutely no garbage, or spills on any table - it was the cleanest "food court" I have ever been to.


Tot: 0.08s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0478s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb