Kuala Lumpur


Advertisement
Malaysia's flag
Asia » Malaysia » Wilayah Persekutuan » Kuala Lumpur
December 12th 2006
Published: December 14th 2006
Edit Blog Post

KLKLKL

Towers
We we arrived in sunny and very humid Kuala Lumpur. Only a little tired, but after a shower and a good nights sleep we hit the big city. Straight to the talllest twin tower in the world. Being a Sunday and it also being free, we missed out going up. Not put off, we walked to the tallest communications tower in the world. With far better views and more infomation about the city. It was a winner!

With shopping fever, we headed to the Chinese markets, where everything was neogiatable and VERY cheap. Got many bargins here. Ending the day was easy and walking around in 35 degree humid heat was very un pleasent.

With so many shopping malls, we did them all. MOst had around 8 or 9 floors, some with 12 floors all so enourmous. You had to move quickly through them to see everything. Times Square Plaza had a roller coaster in it!! OMG so much fun.

With stinky clothes and sweat patches, we were ready to move on. Packing all our newly found goods into our bags, we happily headed to the airport where we would go to Cape Town in South Africa!

Photos to come!



Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement

KLKL
KL

Hindi Temple


Tot: 0.103s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0513s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb