Pudaraya....... where have you gone?!


Advertisement
Published: June 13th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Lazed about in bed for a while then went to try and sort out bus tickets to Mersing for tomorrow. Walked up to Pudaraya Bus station to find it had been gutted!! Unsure as to where to go from here I approached a security guard who luckily could speak a little English. He explained it had moved temporarily to Bukit Jalil and he pointed across at a shuttle bus that would take us there for RM2 each way. Bus was pretty full but it only took about 20mins. Basically they have put the old station into a big car park and all the shops and the ticket counters are now under little tents and a big canopy. It was still the most efficient bus station in Asia though and we got our RM30 tickets speedily.

When we got back we had a wander round the Central Market and ate some corn in a cup soaked in butter mm mmm. We then sat on the internet for 3 whole hours and didn't get bored once. Rob had his games like so of course he didn't get bored and I tried to plan our next few weeks travel. After tea (yet more sarnies) we went back to the internet for another 3hrs! Need to be up for 7am in the morning....


Advertisement



Tot: 0.285s; Tpl: 0.018s; cc: 15; qc: 61; dbt: 0.1969s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb