那些年@ Kuala Lumpur (Day 2 & 3)


Advertisement
Malaysia's flag
Asia » Malaysia » Wilayah Persekutuan » Kuala Lumpur » Bukit Bintang
November 19th 2011
Published: December 11th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Saturday, 19th November 2011

Thinking of 那些年 when I first travelled to Kuala Lumpur with Mr L on my first overseas vacation, it brought back nice travel memories of those days.

And watching 那些年 again on the big screen today at Kuala Lumpur, 看的依旧是那份感动.

我想每个人心中都有属于自己的那些年.

我想就是这些那些年才让自己的人生多了一份精彩,多了一份感动.

After breakfast this morning, we decided to bring SY to our favourite haunts in Bukit Bintang. First on our itinerary was a visit to the Farenheit 88, a new mall opposite the Pavilion. This was formerly known as KL Plaza where it used to house big names like the Planet Hollywood and Tower Records in the 1990s.

Today, this is home to KL's first Uniqlo Store and some other shops targeting to the young at heart. At the Pavilion Mall, we checked out our favourite snow flakes desserts which had its origins from Taiwan. Without fail, the dessert shop was always one of our "must-visit" eateries in Kuala Lumpur.

Shortly after our late lunch at 十八风味, it was time for SY to head back to the hotel to get ready for the wedding dinner in the evening. In the meantime, CC and I continued to explore the quirky shops at Mid Valley, stopping by at Paddington, House of Pancakes for dinner.


Sunday, 20th November 2011

12.30am. Finally, it was time again for 那些年. Watching it for the second time allowed me to take note of certain details which I had probably missed during the first screening. For sure, everybody's eyes were glued to the screen right up till the finale at 2.30am in the morning.

I'm certainly glad that my travel kakis had enjoyed the movie, enjoyed those places we visited and more importantly, enjoyed the company that made this short getaway possible.


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement



Tot: 0.12s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 12; qc: 29; dbt: 0.0752s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb