A Day On A Plane To The Land Of Love...


Advertisement
Malaysia's flag
Asia » Malaysia » Perak » Ipoh
November 12th 2007
Published: December 9th 2007
Edit Blog Post

We'll there are so many wedding shops here and all they ever play on the radio is english love songs hence the land of love!!!!
So i got in from Craig's at 7 and finished off my packing, Went to town with my mumma to get my last minute bits and went to say goodbye to leanne!! Then it was off to kayla's!!!
Got there and she was so frail bless her she looked like she was going to snap!! she haddnt eaten all week!! Said goodbye to mum 😞 and got to sorting out our money had lunch then headed for la airport! It still haddnt sunk in by this time.
Had more food at the airport then went through to duty free which was crap! lol too much money for stupid things!!! so we headed for our boarding lounge which was NUMBER 13!!! unlucky for some!!
We sat there for ages ust people watching, the girl infront was reading what kayla would call "a happy, sad letter" one of those ones that makes you smile...then cry...then smile some more. I called craig n then that was it....WE WERE off!!
The plane was huge!! and we got an extra chair in the middle of us so we could stretch out!! whoop! We had t.v screens too! and nintendo thingys! but as usual mine was broken for most of the flight! did get to watch harry potter tho! So we flew over mountains, sea and through a whole day....i managed to watch harry potter twice in the end and family guy!
So after a HORRIBLE 11 hour flight we finally arrived in Kular Lumpa whoot whoot! Kay's still not well, and the plane didnt do me any favors but ah well were here now!! Walked off the plane and could feel the heat already! stupid me came in a hoodie, jeans and boots because it was so cold in england! didnt think of what it would be like when we landed! Drove for a couple of hours till we got to ipoh, got in, got showered and went to bed!!!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.076s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 14; qc: 50; dbt: 0.044s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb