Cool, Cool, Cool!


Advertisement
Malaysia's flag
Asia » Malaysia » Pahang » Tanah Rata
May 21st 2006
Published: May 28th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Rose GardenRose GardenRose Garden

This place was all built on a huge hill so the views were amazing.
The Cameron Highlands was great cause it was soo much colder. A bit like home. It was the first time we could wear jeans and there was no mossies thank god. We're sick of being bitten!
It's the biggest farming area in Malaysia and supplies Singapore aswell. We visited a rose garden which was amazing. There were thousands of different types of flowers. Then there was the tea plantation were the pickers only get paid 22 sen per kilo that's like 5 cent or something crazy like that!The tea is lovely though. Owned by some scottish family who live in KL.
We also went to a strawberry farm were we had the most unreal strawberry milkshake, a bee farm, a market were we bought some delicious fruit and then we just kinda hung out the rest of the time enjoying the coolness. The place we stayed in was fab, fathers guesthouse. It was right up on a hill and had a cool TV room with big comfy couches and DVD's every night. It was the first bit of comfort for us!! Well we were sorry we had to leave here but the clock is ticking.
Hope every one is well and enjoying the rain!!
Will update with all the photos soon.
Just waiting for a fast connection!!
Talk soon.
Rach and Eoin.


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement

More FlowersMore Flowers
More Flowers

Mum and Dad ye would have loved this place.


21st June 2006

rose garden
Hi there Just hope that things will always be so rosy in the garden. Pictures fab, safe journey claire and biddy

Tot: 0.113s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 8; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0851s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb