Almost at Koh Tao


Advertisement
Malaysia's flag
Asia » Malaysia » Pahang » Cameron Highlands
February 27th 2006
Published: March 12th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Beautiful girlBeautiful girlBeautiful girl

Stef caught this picture of a little girl looking out from her hut whilst the younger kids were getting a sugar fix
Hello again

I apologise to those of you logging in regularly and not seeing any updates but it has been pretty hectic for us so far and we really have not had a chance to hit an internet cafe until now.

We are in Surat Thani in Thailand, it's 7.30pm and we have tickets on the 11pm overnight ferry out to Koh Tao island where we be staying for 5-6 days.

The plan is for me to do some diving (PADI Open Water course) and Stef will just laze around and do nothing ;-)

We are in an Internet cafe now that is not wanting to play ball with loading pics so I hope this works. Below should be some great pics we have taken. The first is of a little girl at the Orangi Asli village in the Cameron Highlands. They are apparently the original natives of Malaysia and are looked after by the government so they can exist in their native form. The other two were taken at Batu Ferringhi - the first is of sunset outside our guesthouse on the beach, the second is for the Meshams - a telephone exchange by the beach!
Look Bill, a telephone exchange ;-)Look Bill, a telephone exchange ;-)Look Bill, a telephone exchange ;-)

Stef likes to point out every telephone exchange we see, I blame her Dad ;-)


Moreto come from Koh Tao.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.094s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 11; qc: 56; dbt: 0.054s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb