A trip to Melaka-- A FAMOSA


Advertisement
Malaysia's flag
Asia » Malaysia » Melaka
October 6th 2009
Published: October 6th 2009
Edit Blog Post

As the title suggest, together with my extended family member, all 13 of us cross over the checkpoint to neighbouring country -- Malaysia. Cossing over to Malaysia thru one of the world busiest crossways in the world ....

Not the first time travelling to Malaysia, but one of the rare few moment where i travel with my extended family... 3 cars in total, early in the morning 6am... we made our way to Malaysia. Our destination was Melaka... a famous town where the both portuguese and british once rule.

we even had an accident in Malaysia.... the motrocycle just appear out from nowhere and it crashed onto our car... the motorist pratically flew off... and landed on the other side of the road. sensing something terribly had happen, i went out of the car and check... he was alrite and kicking. after sometime, he wanted us to pay him RM 1000 bucks ... and we lower down the price to RM 500. and he happily accept it.

3 days, 2 nights stay is quite boring without doing anything in the chalet. so we went fishing, marketing ... saw how live chickens are killed and sold on the spot. cooked dishes at our ''home''. mahjong never fails to make me happy.

To think about it, I do wonder does he have any license in the 1st place?

We decide to explore further up North to KL... and we went to SUNWAY LAGOON.... it was so damn crowded... with many countless kids playing in the pool. 😊



Additional photos below
Photos: 38, Displayed: 22


Advertisement



Tot: 0.074s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 12; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0358s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb