Anchor butter


Advertisement
Malaysia's flag
Asia » Malaysia » Kedah & Perlis » Pulau Langkawi
March 10th 2009
Published: March 10th 2009
Edit Blog Post

In the last few days we have managed to cross another border and enter another country, this time Thailand.
Since we last blogged we have been in Langkawi for 2 days. On the first day we hired a moterbike and went round the entire Island stopping at one waterfall and enjoying the scenery around the coast. Sadly the beautiflu island isn't very well maintained and there is quite alot of rubbish around. The hilight of the bike ride was seeing the wild monkeys...we stopped to pat one and he beared his teeth and chased after us! A lucky escape from rabies.
On our last day we went Island Hopping. We actually only visited 2/99 islands but it was great fun. The first Island was a Geopark leading up to a lake, it was covered in cheeky monkeys stealing peoples food, it was halerious! We stopped in a bay and watched eagles feed, then went on to a beautiful beach with crystal clear water.
Yesterday morning we took a 1.5hr ferry ride to Satun(Thailand), a 4hr taxi to the port, then a 3hr boat to Koh Phangan...it was a very long day! We arrived here about 7pm on the eve of the Full Moon Party, luckily we found somewhere to stay (terribly overpriced 1500BHT a night). Sleeping last night was impossible, some retard was knocking on next door for a few hours from 3am! We were the first people up this morning apart from those who had been up all night!
Off to Koh Samui tommorow, enjoy our pics.
Love,
kris and Jess


Additional photos below
Photos: 12, Displayed: 12


Advertisement



Tot: 0.074s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.051s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb