Watching Friends Re runs!!!!


Advertisement
Laos' flag
Asia » Laos » West » Vang Vieng
November 17th 2007
Published: November 24th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Took a rickidy aul piece of crap bus to Vang Vien on suprisingly decent roads. The scenery was something else, it really looked just as nice as New Zealand. Met a couple from Canada Ben and Lynsey at the rest stop who had a dodgy looking guy carrying a machine guy under his jacket. So for the rest of the journey we were wondering were it would all end but it went well.

Vang Vien is a cool little town with some brilliant scenery. Its a bit weird though, the place is full of restaurants that just play re runs of friends episodes all day everyday. We were wondering how the staff dont go insane!! So the first night we went out on the piss with Ben and Lynsey and managed to find a nice little bar open past the 11.30 curfew.

The next day we rented a motorbike and headed to a cave just out of town. The cave was pretty crap(unless you hired the 8 year old kid with a torch to guide us - very safe!!) but the lagoon for swimming was great. They had a swing which if you look at the video you can see what an eddie's me and melissa were(me trying to run on water like jesus is classic!!). I did get a couple done but they werent on video.

So after that its time for the real reason there are about 100 guesthouses in Vang Vien - tubing!!!

P.s look at the eddie videos...


Additional photos below
Photos: 14, Displayed: 14


Advertisement



Tot: 0.074s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 12; qc: 29; dbt: 0.03s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb