Sun, Sand, Tropical Storms..


Advertisement
Laos' flag
Asia » Laos » South » Si Phan Don
May 5th 2007
Published: May 5th 2007
Edit Blog Post

..Laos is sweet. People here are less pushy than the rest of Asia. But still no escape from the terrible kareoake pop thats infests Asia 😞 even on a desert island with no electricity they buy generators to play it. Thats dedication man!
But yeah this place is beautiful, nothing to do apart from have a happy shake and paddle in the Mekong..... So thats what ima do.
Peace out xoxoxo

Oh yeh no pictures im sick of buyinh repackaged second hand batteries(no really) that dont last. Ive bought ohh lets say ten packs so far so produces two minutes of power.

So You'll have to take my word for it till i get the films developed

((im in barnsley for two months really!))

Advertisement



6th May 2007

glad you're havin a good time dude but will be happy when you're home safe. keep writing, its great to read. take care and have fun dude.
6th May 2007

what you might wanna do is sneak some Deicide into their sound system. Blast 'em with a bit of culture Carley styleee! they won't dare rip you of then...
7th May 2007

Bring me back a catfish.
8th May 2007

Some praise and criticism
Firstly I'd like to thank you for sending me the link for this... Then congratulate you on not being dead yet. Well done. A lot of your blogs have reminded me of China (the poverty parts at least). There are people who move to the cities, hack off their own limbs and beg because they can make more money from that than working on farms in the country. Was quite shocked/impressed at the fact it's twice as much to buy a girl a drink over there, though it's a brilliant idea... Also I have to talk about me briefly now, just because this is so cool. Can't remember if I told you about the "suprise" Dean got for me at Christmas... but it was last night. He took me to see Roger Water's perform Dark Side of the Moon... Easily the best gig I've ever been to.
13th May 2007

please still be alive it's the 13th of may and you last wrote on the 5th, it's good to hear that you're having a more leisurable time hope to hear from you soon. love you man

Tot: 0.078s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 11; qc: 52; dbt: 0.0496s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb