Lazy day...again


Advertisement
Laos' flag
Asia » Laos » South » Don Det
January 26th 2011
Published: January 28th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Today we had another lazy day and were productive only when we bought our bus tickets to Bangkok. We did go to the tour place at 12:00, but the guy wasn’t there, so we have rescheduled the meeting to 19:00…hopefully he’ll be there.

Anyways, the bus seems to be about the same price to have them make all the connections for you rather than to do it on our own. So we found a place that gave it to us for 240,000 kip each ($30) and we have to meet at the restaurant/guesthouse/tour agency at 11 tomorrow morning. We could have bought a bus to Ubon in Thailand and then switched to train, but it was way more expensive. So first we go to Pakse by van and then take a bus to Ubon and then take another bus to Bangkok. So we should get there, if all goes according to their propaganda, at 5:30 am on Friday.

After this it was lunch time so we went back to Hanuman’s and Ronald got the tuna sandwich and I got pasta. They really like rosemary here.

When it was 21:00 we all went back and, surprise, surprise, he wasn’t
the tour we bookedthe tour we bookedthe tour we booked

out of these we got: a small island, a boat....and that's it
there. We waited for around 20 minutes and then decided to leave. Hopefully the English couple will get their money back…they’ll be here for another couple of days and can keep harassing the guy, but we leave tomorrow and so do the French Canadians.


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement



Tot: 0.136s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 6; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0677s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb