saturday


COMING SOON HOUSE ADVERTISING ads_leader
Japan's flag
Asia » Japan
June 16th 2007
Saved: July 12th 2020
Edit Blog Post

this being a saturday, I went to my weekly visit at "the pole" in yokohama. "The Pole" is basically a pole on a Yokohama street where middle aged english teachers hang after a hard day's work. the pole is also where stories of legends are told. my housewife story doesnt even crack the top ten when compared to these guys. im the only guy under 30 at this location, btw.

which reminds me of a certain story from two weeks ago. andy (one of the pole veterans) and I were fuking around, getting drunk. for some reason, andy puts me under his wing, we get trashed. before we know it, we've caught a girl, we're shooting back gin in a bar with a piss drunk girl, take her back to andy's and then we attempt to ____(fill in the blank)

except she passes out. morally im against _____ with a passed out girl, so i wait. she wakes up dead sober, freaks, screams rape, everyone is screaming and panicking, i bolt half naked out of the apt, andy is trying to calm shit down, the girl is crying and running around, and finally shit settles. by that time im on the subway (still drunk) and putting on the rest of my clothes. a pair of old women are staring (checking me out?) while im trying to put on my shirt. i get back home @ 7am, eat breakfast and leave for work at 9am.

it was a long day at work.

that's the closest ive gotten in japan this year. shit.

COMING SOON HOUSE ADVERTISING ads_leader_blog_bottom



Comments only available on published blogs

12th July 2007

you're not gay because you post stories of drinking and boning girls, you should start a frat or something.

Tot: 0.082s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 6; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0272s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb