Visiting Japan "The Land of the Rising Sun"


Advertisement
Japan's flag
Asia » Japan
September 13th 2020
Published: September 13th 2020
Edit Blog Post

Japan

Japan is a modern country, but the same time it has preserved the culture and historic sites. Many people want to visit this place because it is very different from the rest of world. Nippon.com reported that Japan had 31 million visitors in 2018 alone. I picked Japan as my location because my wife is from Tokyo, Japan. We just got married last month and I am supposed to fly to Japan but the pandemic happened. I am looking forward visiting this nation to meet my in-laws and tour this beautiful country.

History



The Jomon people are the first one who inhabited Japan. In the ancient time there are the Ainu people, Yamato, Bonin Islanders, and many others. In the present times native Japanese people pre-dominantly lives in Japan. There also have many foreigners too but mainly. According to Japan times there are only 1.5 percent of foreigners who lives in Japan. During World War II American bomb Hiroshima and Nagasaki, where a lot of civilians died during the war. They have a lot of Japanese Shrines and Temples where the native Japanese prayed and worshipped. These unique places can be only be found in Japan and a lot of tourist from around the world visits.

Weather



Japan has four seasons. All seasons people still visit Japan because they have a lot of things to do. According to ZoomingJapan.com during spring a lot of people wants to see the Cherry Blossoms in Japan this happens on late March. Spring is the peak season in Japan because of the Cherry Blossom Reported by Zooming Japan. During the summer they also get a lot of visitors because the weather is good and there are a lot of places to see. During winter you can see snow and can ski in major cities in Japan, especially in the Northern part. They have a lot of earthquakes and typhoons though. A tourist can predict the weather but not the shaking of the earth so they must be ready when this kind of calamities happens.

Tourism



Japan National Tourism Organization reported that these are some of the top countries that visits Japan, we have China, South Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong, USA, Australia, Philippines, Thailand, and others. Tourists around the world comes to Japan to visit. It really varies how long they stay. They all like to visit Japan because it is modern and there are a lot of things to buy, from food, gadgets, clothing, and many others. A lot of people also visits this country just to taste the legit Japanese food like Sushi, Ramen, Udon, Yakisoba, Tempura and many others at the local restaurants and food places. People also wants to go to Akihabara where you can see/get Anime content, games, gadgets action figures and many more. Japan is also famous because of its mountain called Mt. Fuji it is one of the trademarks of Japan. Do you know that tourists can actually hike this mountain. If tourists are interested in seeing castles, they may visit Osaka Castle, Himeji Castle, Kinkakuji Castle and many more.



If you want to experience the old Japanese life you can visit Kyoto where you can dress up in traditional Japanese clothing. Kyoto is a province where they have a lot of old houses and towns. You can actually experience a lot of Japanese culture here like making Japanese Udon noodles, you can eat Japanese traditional sweets called “Wagashi” and many more. Osaka is another city of Japan where Takoyaki was invented. If you what to taste the most delicious Takoyaki in the world all you must do is visit this city. This city is known for its delicious food and Univesal Stidio Japan where you can visit Hogwarts Castle if you are a Harry Potter fan. Osaka is also known to be a friendly city where people are warm and funny. They also speak a different dialect in this city which is different from the Japanese language in Tokyo. Japan is really an amazing place for tourist and a lot of fun and cool things to do.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.035s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0169s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb