Tokyo Disneyland!!!


Advertisement
Japan's flag
Asia » Japan » Tokyo
August 7th 2006
Published: August 23rd 2006
Edit Blog Post

Disneyland was amazing! I loved it! It was so colourful and clean - there were even cleaners cleaning the surfaces of and in between the rubbish bins! Being school holidays it was, of course, packed! That didn’t stop us, however, from going on as many rides as possible! Using our entry ticket, we could gain ‘fast passes’ to the most popular rides. This meant we could come back between certain times and only have a 5-10 minute line up, instead 60-90 minute. The rides were better than I expected - the fast rollercoaster ones were definitely my favourite! Splash Mountain was also great, similar to the Log Ride at Dreamworld but 100 times better! When we were in total darkness, the ride dropped - of course we were laughing hysterically the whole time! We were a little surprised about the Snow White ride - I thought it was scarier than the Haunted Mansion! Mine cars took us around the attraction which felt like a ghost train - I was waiting for someone to jump out at the end as I hung on to Amy!!!

One thing we noticed as soon as we walked in was the amount of people (guys and girls) wearing Mickey ears, or Minnie ears, or Dumbo ears or hairclips with small furry ears attached! As you can see, we couldn’t resist and had to be a part of it all!

It was like being in a perfect world, everyone was friendly, happy and having fun! I would love to go back!


Unique to Japan is DisneySea, so I hope there will be time to go there too before I leave Japan!



Additional photos below
Photos: 35, Displayed: 23


Advertisement

It's A Small World RideIt's A Small World Ride
It's A Small World Ride

"the happiest cruise that ever sailed"
The carousel and castle behindThe carousel and castle behind
The carousel and castle behind

Nice composition Amy!
"Let's ride the teacups!!!""Let's ride the teacups!!!"
"Let's ride the teacups!!!"

It's actually a flash card at kindy!
In the teacup!In the teacup!
In the teacup!

The ride was a bit sickly - all that spinning - but still fun!
Where else would you want to go??Where else would you want to go??
Where else would you want to go??

On the Splash Mountain ride
Goofys Water SupplyGoofys Water Supply
Goofys Water Supply

Squirting and spraying people because it was soooo hot!
Even my lunch was in the shape of Mickey ears!Even my lunch was in the shape of Mickey ears!
Even my lunch was in the shape of Mickey ears!

Amy had Mickey shaped nuggets too!


11th September 2006

Hmm
I have to say that i think Johhny depp is much better looking!! ;p

Tot: 0.221s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 14; qc: 121; dbt: 0.1151s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.3mb