Tokyo


Advertisement
Japan's flag
Asia » Japan » Tokyo
March 31st 2006
Published: March 31st 2006
Edit Blog Post

I've sent the video of Dave doing karoke to a lot of people, check your junk e-mail cos I've used some upload site. I've also added more pics which are in the gallery.

A couple of days ago Dave got his hair cut, it's a stylish number...a cross between my mums hairdo and Mike Burnells. Not the usual 'Nigel the mechanic' haircut that he usually gets. I will put a photo of him getting it cut in the gallery later.

Last night we went out with this bloke from Stevenage, he told us his name but we forgot it immeadiately afterwards! So now we just call him Steve! We went to Roppongi which is famous for its strip bars etc. Loads of black touts trying to get you in places, just like Prague. Also loads of 'girls' offering 'masageys' (massage) I enjoyed bowing at them and pointing at other more interested 'punters' like Steve. There was also a shop that sold amsterdam memorabillia like the bulldog t-shirt James Hall has and 'greenhouse effect' merchandise. They even sold the same famous elephant thong! I thought Dave should have bought a spare, but he didn't! We went to this place that was a cafe, bar and club and all drinks were 400 yen! (2 quid) Poor old Steve had just come off a 16 hour flight from London that day and we missed the last tube home! So we thought we should just stay out and get the 1st train home, so we did. The club was awesome..Dave was doing his own version of the bucketdance (less oscillations, more emphasis on the groin) to the girls...like usual we've forgotten a lot, but there's some good pics!

Tomorrow we go to our first farm, 40 mins outside Tokyo for 6 days.


Advertisement



Tot: 0.118s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0861s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb