On our way with a 4 hour delay!


Advertisement
Japan's flag
Asia » Japan » Tokyo
August 11th 2009
Published: August 22nd 2009
Edit Blog Post

Ok, so this is a delayed entry, but we arrived to LAX in a timely manner, but only to see a 4 hour delay! We were told that because of the bad weather around Hawaii, our plane got struck by lightening...apparently this happens all the time...I assured Megan of this.

The flight was long and Megan decided to spill her entire green tea on my lap, but other than that, we were good.

Ok, so we arrived in Tokyo-Narrita airport! We didn't even have to put up a stink about the delayed flight because the Japanese had their shit together and as always, were SUPER nice! They hook us up with a nice hotel, dinner, and breakfast....also Megan and I searched out a bar at the top of the hotel, of course. Dinner had fries with no ketchup and breakfast had a random assortment of things including fermented navy beans and plenty of seaweed.

Also, as a prelude of things to come, the toilet was tiny and had a bidet (DEF: A bidet is a low-mounted plumbing fixture or type of sink intended for washing the genitalia, inner buttocks, and anus.)!

-Gregory Lars


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.04s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 11; qc: 25; dbt: 0.0207s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb