Pray for the people who have suffered from the quake disaster.


Advertisement
Japan's flag
Asia » Japan » Tokyo » Shinjuku
March 16th 2011
Published: March 16th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Thank you all for giving us your warm words regarding the earthquake disaster of Japan. Fortunately all of my family and friends are alright.

Actually there wasn't a lot of damage in the Tokyo area. But the northern part of Japan was horribly damaged because of the tsunami attacks and there are still tons of missing people and evacuees.

All we can do is just pray for them.

I experienced the huge quake which hit the city of Kobe 16 years ago. I was there when it happened. I totally understand how the people feel in that damaged region. Wish everything get back to normal as soon as possible.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Japanese government has asked the food and beverage companies to supply their products as emergency provisions for the people in damaged areas. The logistic system in the country isn’t stable and it causes some trouble to supply the daily essentials.

The shelves of a supermarket in our neighborhood are almost empty.


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement

The notice says,The notice says,
The notice says,

"the supply of bottled water is unstable due to the quake disaster"


17th March 2011

Glad you are safe
This terrible disaster has shocked many people. Japan is a beautiful country and the dignified people of Japan are in our thoughts. There is long road to recovery, but the Japanese have shown that they recover from disasters better than most of the world. The prayers of the world are with you all.
17th March 2011

Thanks for your comment
Thank you for your warm caring. Things are getting settled down in Japan. Hope everything will get back to what it used to be asap.

Tot: 0.096s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 13; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0632s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb