Busy doing nothing..


Advertisement
Japan's flag
Asia » Japan » Tokyo » Shinjuku
October 27th 2009
Published: October 28th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Our final full day in Japan! and we did absolutely sweet f.a, but it was totally great. Jared and Angela left super early in the morning so didn't really get a chance to say bye to them which was a shame, poor Zoe left alone in bed.. ha! Also I made sure that I set an alarm to get up early because originally for our last night we weren't allowed to stay in our Tatami room because it was already booked, so we were going to move into the regular beds. However after all that, after waking up and making Tomo get out of bed I notice a sign on the door saying that we were alright to stay in our room and didn't have to move.. so we went literally straight back to bed and didn't get out all day! Tomo slept all day the lazy shit, but had nice snuggles 😊 Zoe was feeling like crap and incredibly hormonal, the unfortunate consequences of being a female, so we were both in agreement that it was going to be a lazy, unproductive day!

Eventually at some point in the evening we managed to get our arses out of bed and Greg the nocturnal owl finally woke up and we were all pretty much verging on starvation. All of us (except Zoe because she was busy dying of pain in bed) went on a stroll around Akebonobashi to find some scran. Eventually settled for a very cheap Ramen restaurant. I was kind of sick to shit of Japanese food at this point but the only other option was Mcdonalds and I felt rude eating that on my last night. However luckily Tomo managed to tell the waitress to not put any meat or fish in my noodles and the dish actually turned out to be great! Pretty much everything is meaty or fishy in Japan. Even when me and zoe ordered the day before a 'fresh green bean vegetable' dish, it arrived overflowing with pork.. so I was thankful for Tomo for being Japanese, legend!

Said goodbye to Tomo after this 😞. Wasn't practical him staying over as had to check out early the next day.. Hopefully will see him again at some point in my life but who knows! Went straight back to bed, good times. Save the packing for the next day because I literally couldn't be arsed.

Goodbye Tokyo.. Thank you for being so shitting awesome xxx

Advertisement



Tot: 0.141s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 13; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0874s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb