Shopping in Harajuku!


Advertisement
Japan's flag
Asia » Japan » Tokyo » Harajuku
October 18th 2009
Published: October 18th 2009
Edit Blog Post

WOOOOOOOOO fun day! I have officially fallen in love with everything about japan.. from the culture, to the place itself, to the style! I have so far not seen one japanese person dressed badly, every girl is in heels! it is my mission to become as fabulously dressed as them.

Today is Sunday and we went to Harajuku! On Sundays japanese girls dress in doll outfits in Harajuku, Im not entirely sure why but they e such cute outfits. So this place is incredible... in terms of shopping.. it is every girls dream! Sky high buildings and endless roads of all the best brands and shops. We went into Topshop and H&M and I could not believe how expensive they were! crazzzzzzzzzyyyyyyyyyy. My favourite part of Harajuku was this one long narrow road completely full of little funky shops. It was very camden market-esque, my kind of place! Bought an adorable sweater and a present for my sister, a little jigglypuff teddy!

We found a gorgeous cafe down some tiny side street. The food was incredible. The dishes were avacado based and out of this world. I had some sort of smoked salmon, rice and avacado salad which was melt in your mouth amazing.. by far one of the best dishes I have ever tasted! zoe was very satisfied with her cocunut avacado curry as well. Absolutely loving Harajuku and Im certain we will be paying another visit sometime soon.

Im back at the hostel now... facebooking the night away as most places are shut on a Sunday! Plus Im still absolutely creamcrackered from last night.. gonna be a chill out night tonight!

PEACE X

Advertisement



19th October 2009

yey!
jigglypuff! when do i get him???
20th October 2009

i:ll have to send it when im in oz because at least they speak english there and understand the word stamp.

Tot: 0.183s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 11; qc: 51; dbt: 0.1223s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1.1mb