The day at the Zoo!!


Advertisement
Japan's flag
Asia » Japan » Shizuoka
February 27th 2007
Published: March 7th 2007
Edit Blog Post

We took all the kindy children to the Nihondaira Zoo. They were so excited about seeing the animals and having a picnic there with their mothers and fathers. It was a great day.....I thought it was lovely to see all the parents there to share the experience with their children. I am used to working in a school in Australia where you get hardly any parent interest. The Zoo itself was not great, the grounds were unkept and the animals looked like they deserved a better life than the one in this zoo. I was shocked at the state of the Zoo, the Zoos in Australia are so beautiful and well maintained and the animals there seem happy and not in horrible tiny cages like the animals at Nihondaira zoo. The children loved the animals and had a brilliant day. The photos are of my Koala class.....enjoy if your interested.



Additional photos below
Photos: 26, Displayed: 22


Advertisement



7th March 2007

Nihondaira Zoo
Great pics! Some really made me laugh out loud! Did Yusuke drop the chick (looks like it in one of the pics haha)? The kids are all so cute, I reckon some have changed a bit too! See you in a couple weeks!! ps - I finally have a new blog up (tell Amy)

Tot: 0.128s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 10; qc: 69; dbt: 0.0607s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb