Mt Fuji!


Advertisement
Japan's flag
Asia » Japan » Shizuoka » Mt Fuji
March 28th 2008
Published: March 28th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Hi guys!
Well, today we left Tokyo and went to Hakone, which is right next to Mt Fuji. We left Tokyo in the morning and caught a train to Hakone. It was a very long train ride! The name of our Guest house is Fuji-Hakone Guest House. It's a great place. It has 2 hot-springs, an inside one and an outside one. We went in the inside one today. It was relaxing, but hot, and I mean... HOT!!!!!! I was a bit red after. We had dinner at a restraunt. It was yummy! I reckon that Mt Fuji will be heaps of fun. Well, Bye!
From Maddy! PS Please leave a comment!



29th March 2008
Well, I was right, Mt Fuji is heaps of fun. Today, we went on a cable car really close to Mt Fuji. I took this photo. We were really lucky to see it without any clouds, it only happens a handful of times a year. I was so lucky! We also went on a boat to go right accross Lake Ashi. It was shaped like a pirate ship, but it had motors and things. After that, we went on these really cool motorised pandas. You had to insert 200 yen, and than they started to walk. You could even ride them and controll them with a steering wheel. I was chasing Dad. We had lunch, then we went on a walk around Lake Ashi. We went to a lookout, where we saw Mt Fuji again. It was cloudy. Luckily, I had got the photo before.
Am having a great time. I am missing you all.
From Maddy.

Advertisement



29th March 2008

hi maddy
Hi Maddy We have just got back from Merrijig . We liked reading your blog, it sounds like a lot of fun and a bit more crowded than Cape Leveque! Lots of love Anna and Phoebe
25th May 2008

hello
nice photo

Tot: 0.296s; Tpl: 0.015s; cc: 9; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0688s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb