the journey continued


Advertisement
Japan's flag
Asia » Japan » Osaka
March 15th 2006
Published: March 15th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Continuing from the Osaka bound plane...... This flight was 9 hours and we couldn't really get much sleep. Me and Dave thought it was good sneeds wasn't around as he'd be making a fool of himself, what with all the arabic announcements and arabs onboard. We arrived in Osaka on time at 1640 and got our bags searched by customs! They showed us the picturebook of drugs and guns and we disapointed him by saying we had none. He then went through my bag and got exited when he saw some tins of baked beans i'd packed as comort food (I'm not a big fan of beans honest!) He weighed em and put em through an X ray machine before giving me them back.

We then made our way to the hotel by train. The greatest things I've seen so far are the toilets that do all sorts of cool things, a live lobster grabbing game (just the same as thhose teddy grabbing machines you get in arcades in the UK, cept with live lobsters! The TV is also very funny. There's loads of things you cannot understand. The gameshows are the best.

Will post more later, I'm way behind on updating....this room is really blagging as there's no windows which is especially bad when you're a bit jet lagged

Advertisement



Tot: 0.117s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 9; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0724s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb