The trip


Advertisement
Japan's flag
Asia » Japan » Osaka
March 14th 2006
Published: March 14th 2006
Edit Blog Post

The trip got off to a good start.... Arrived to pick up Dave at 9.30 am, the Burnell family were out of bed to say farewell, including his fit sister who was in her dressing gown! I forgot to take my camera in so unfortunately I didn't get any pictures of the funny sight. They were all fussing over Dave like he was alittle kid 'Daaaaavid have you got your travel insurance' said Lauren. We left Manchester for Dubai early afternoon, the arab airline we went with was very good. The plane was less than half full and the entertainment system on the backs of the seats was excellent. We could choose music, radio, films, games etc and ring the buzzer for stewardesses to serve the complimentary booze at the same time. Sweet! Dave being Dave was choosing which stewardesses he wanted to nail. I think he had at least 3 on that flight!

We got to Dubai in the middle of the night (their time) and it was very warm. I wasn't too impressed with the squat toilets! We only had a couple of hours till our next flight to Osaka so we got some duty free then went to the gate. The plane was packed so it wasn't as pleasant as the previous flight. Am getting a bit tired now so will post more later.

Advertisement



14th March 2006

trust you to be concerned about toilets

Tot: 0.08s; Tpl: 0.015s; cc: 6; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0476s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb