Ise!!!!


Advertisement
Japan's flag
Asia » Japan » Mie
October 22nd 2007
Published: October 31st 2007
Edit Blog Post

IseIseIse

We love Karaoke!
Hey guys, this is the second instalment of the Cloke and Bron world tour!

We have been busy the last 2 weeks!!! After tokyo we went down to chill with our mates Crouch and Dips (who live here) in a place called Ise. It's a small little city and has a really cool feel to it, like everyone knows everyone!! Crouch and Dips have some awesome friends here, and most of them are Japanese so we are learning a bit!! Cloke knows how to order 2 draft beers!! One of their mates owns a really cool bar called Nanaimo (named after a street in canada but pronounced wrong in Japanese means 'nothing'!) The bar owners' name is Kentoro, but most of you who know me will know that everyone soon has a nickname, his is Cointreau!!! Everyone is really cool and have made the effort to make us welcome!! the weekend of the world cup final was one of the funniest of our lives.....

1. Started off in a very small Irish bar! (owned by Japanese!!) where we didn't realise that it was a special 'Irish day' (which happens once a month) to raise mony for a yearly parade.
IseIseIse

Before i fell off!
This means they charge you a table charge just for sitting in the bar, in this case 500 yen (£2.10) and then a pint of guinness was 800 yen (£3.30) so when we got the bill we thought they were having a laugh! 'IS HE HAVING A LAUGH??!!' most expensive pint i have ever had!!!

2. We then moved onto Nanaimo... this was cool and met up with all the gang!

3. KARAOKE!!!!!! they love it over here!!! and after a bit of scepticism... we do too!!! that night we had 4 English, 4 Japanese, 1 Korean, and 1 Irish!! all in a small room with BYO beers! it was a classic and the locals got to experience some of Cloke's moves including the world famous air guitar!!

4. Arriving back at 4 in the morning to watch the rugby after the girls got a lift back and Crouch and me had to ride back on the bikes! got all the way back and then trying to avoid a parked car, and the open drain system (smells like...well ma and pa will be reading this...(POO)), I managed to oversteer a bit and had to jump and roll
IseIseIse

Ise shrine, very famous!
before landing in the drain!! ooops!
Rugby was dissapointing but proud of the boys effort... Dips fell asleep straight away and the rest of us did with 10 mins to go!!!

A cracking weekend!!


Additional photos below
Photos: 15, Displayed: 15


Advertisement

IseIse
Ise

The Irish bar.... never again will i pay £6 a pint!!!
IseIse
Ise

The gang!
IseIse
Ise

Easy Crouchy!!!
IseIse
Ise

AIR GUITAR!!
IseIse
Ise

CHEERS!
IseIse
Ise

oh dear!!
IseIse
Ise

2 rocks with a bit of rope on them.... another Shrine
IseIse
Ise

Bowling!
IseIse
Ise

go Dips!
IseIse
Ise

look at the technique!
IseIse
Ise

Bronnie after ANOTHER strike!
IseIse
Ise

Crouchie with a bowling ball head!


31st October 2007

I miss you guys! It looks awesome, wish i could be there xxxxx
1st November 2007

sounds amazing W&B!
Glad you're having so much fun already. not sure about that bowling technique though.. keep up the good blogging!

Tot: 0.081s; Tpl: 0.021s; cc: 10; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0397s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb