Bullets and red leaves.


Advertisement
Asia » Japan » Ehime » Ochi » Kamijima
November 26th 2006
Published: November 26th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Travel in style! thats what I said. Kyoto is exactly as I expected it. And that is not meant in a arrogant sarcastic way. I expected it to be out of control beautiful and it was. I decided at the last minute to get a shinkansen to Kyoto for a weekend of cultural stuff and to meet with Denis. We (well, he, being the tour guide and that) choose the busiest tourist weekend of the year here b... Read Full Entry



Photos are below
Photos: 48, Displayed: 21


Advertisement

Gold, gold!! Always, believe in your sou..ouu...oul.Gold, gold!! Always, believe in your sou..ouu...oul.
Gold, gold!! Always, believe in your sou..ouu...oul.

I just want you to kno..whoa, that your indestructa...ble- always believe iiiin, GOLD, GOLD. Intense ballards all round, witha powerful message.
View of the east of kyotoView of the east of kyoto
View of the east of kyoto

I'm totally making that up but somehow it sounded better than north, south or west. MAybe sow-sow-west..
..
.

The next load of photos is from my favourite place but the light was bad becaue it was kind of a miniature forest.
In factIn fact
In fact

this is the only good photo I got, and I think this is goingto be one for the memory. THis was a small zen temple, witha sourounding bamboo forset.
The Japanese love affair with garden s now makes sense.The Japanese love affair with garden s now makes sense.
The Japanese love affair with garden s now makes sense.

In this little temple, a woman came up to Denis, presented him with a pack of postcards adn said he looked like Tom Cruise - then she felt like she had to give me some too and gave me some too but said nothing. I shouted after here "Zeus, Zeus, you meant to say I look like Zeus, the hoff or a panther but she must have been in a hurry..



26th November 2006

Autumn colours
The gold of Zeus' hair, the red of Cruise's tonsils... but seriously it looks fantastic. Can we see the cherry blossom in Kyoto with you in spring?
27th November 2006

are you eating out there?
at the risk of sounding like one's mother -the nick is looking terribly thin.. i worry you know.. tell dennis he's a gay icon.
27th November 2006

are you eating out there?
at the risk of sounding like one's mother -the nick is looking terribly thin.. i worry you know.. tell dennis he's a gay icon.
27th November 2006

Mighty Oishii
Man, beautiful pics. Ze Kyoto looks like an amazing place in the... fall?? I'm not sure if i can even call it that since we are already in december. However, fall is still in full force. We should meet up for a brew and okonomiyaki before your JLPT test this weekend.
23rd December 2006

Ze Gerry
Get some malasia pics up brfotha! Man sleep deprevation is hitting me hard. Haven't slept more than 3 hours since tuesday! Back in beantown and enjoying ze beans. enjoy ze holidays and mata ne.

Tot: 0.188s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 12; qc: 64; dbt: 0.134s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.3mb