Konichiwa (hello!) from Tokyo


Advertisement
Japan's flag
Asia » Japan » Chiba » Narita
February 6th 2007
Published: February 6th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Hey guys,

After lots of deliberation (well about a day) and realising our bank balance was the grand sum of £14 we decided to head home and surprise our folks!. We have had a really amazing time and met some great people - we will keep in touch with you all, and you are all welcome to come and stay in England! When we get another house!!!
We hope you have enjoyed following our adventures on the blog as much as we have enjoyed keeping it! Thanks for all your lovely comments it was really great to have contact with everyone back home.
We are now at Rich's in Claygate and are extremely jetlagged after flying 8 hours to Tokyo and the 12 hours yest to London. We can not believe how cold it is. Is this a joke? I had to sike myself up this morn to get out of bed as I knew the huge risk of my feet getting cold, they did by the way!. We have not yet left the house due to this ridiculous weather, we may have to stay indoors until at least May when it will be warm enough to step outside!
We leave you with a few pics of us in our kimonos in Tokyo! I only hope our hotel don't realise that we have nicked them and brought them back to England!!!

Until next time travel lovers

Al & Rich xxxxx

Ps Watch this space for exciting Claygate and Cornish pics!!!





Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.117s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 15; qc: 52; dbt: 0.0412s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb