Nike Sweat Shops


Advertisement
Indonesia's flag
Asia » Indonesia
April 23rd 2014
Published: May 1st 2014
Edit Blog Post

A company that uses sweatshops to make their products is the Nike company. Almost everyone likes nike because they make a long range of products that atheltes use every day to pratice the sport that they play in. Everyone just goes crazy for Nike sometimes espically in Jordans. Well Nike has a dark side from making their products colorful because they treat their workers likes slaves. They make them live in huts which is in inhumane conditions, they only pay them 1.60 and everyone knows you can not live of that because there is always something that you need to buy so you can live better, and they work overtime to make up these low shifts which does not let them see their family as much and they are always being tired out. What Nike can do is give their workers much better life and wages. Nike makes a lot of profit and if they at least use half of their profits it could do a lot from fixing their homes to making the company shops safer and more cleaner so that the workers do not get sick and be able to work their with out the dangers of not using equipment correctly or getting tired out.


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.231s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 9; qc: 28; dbt: 0.0376s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb