sun day 65


Advertisement
Indonesia's flag
Asia » Indonesia » Sumbawa
March 26th 2015
Published: March 26th 2015
Edit Blog Post

Day two - Sailing through the night I woke at 6am to the sound of the 4man crew preparing breakfast, in the small kitchen at the rear of the boat. We had arrived at Moyo island with the other boat. After pancakes filled with banana we got ready and swam the 150 metres to the island, from here we walked for 10 minutes to find a huge waterfall. A few people decided to climb up the side to have a look at the top ( not that there was much to see) while I took some pictures and waited at the bottom with some others. The plunge pool was a little murky and so being an easy decision not to get in it! Walking back to the beach, again we swam back to the boat and headed off towards Satonda island - about 3-4hrs away. Before getting off the boat to do some snorkelling we had some lunch. With the beach being a little further I took a smaller boat to the shore from where we all did some relaxing and snorkelling. Saw a huge blue jellyfish and about 6 different kinds of tropical fish all swimming amongst the corals. One of the boys had gone a little further round the island and had seen a turtle - and got some good footage of it on his go pro. Walking inland and only 5minutes away was a huge salt water lake, with the water being so hot it was like swimming in a bath. Heading again back to the beach and doing a little more snorkelling it was back to the boat for an 18hr journey to Laba island. Seeing lots of flying fish and some beautiful lush green islands while relaxing and chatting it was a nice evening. All sitting round to have some dinner and fruit and looking up at the very clear night sky with crystal clear stars. Again heading off to my cabin about 22.00 it was a noisy but I had an ok nights sleep. The cabin gets very hot but has its own electricity point and fan, so its cool enough to be able to relax.


Advertisement



Tot: 0.208s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 8; qc: 51; dbt: 0.1373s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb