Traveling to Manado - Indonesia


Advertisement
Indonesia's flag
Asia » Indonesia » Sulawesi » Bunaken National Park
November 6th 2010
Published: June 28th 2013
Edit Blog Post

Here I am in Manado, after a long journey from London that started on the 3rd of November 2010 at 6pm from my home and arrived finally at my destination on the 6th of November at 5pm local time.
Due to the tube strikes in London, I decided to take a cab to Paddington station to make it faster, but then heard on the TV that traffic was a stand still on that road, so asked the taxi driver how much it’d cost instead to go all the way by cab and the difference would have been about 5pounds, so I went for it.
All went well and got there by7,30pm, check in on Singapore airlines was fast and good, I was given a window seat and I felt exited to fly on one of the new giant airbus planes, I was hoping for an upper deck seat, but wasn’t to be.
Sat with a nice British man and his German wife with whom we had a few good laughs during the flight, as well as at midnight they congratulated me for my birthday.
We had a drink and tried to sleep, regrettably for me, I cant really sleep sitting upright so I only hardly managed to dose off for maximum 2 hours in the 12 hour flight.
I must say the service received on this flight is best to none, very friendly and effic

Advertisement



Tot: 0.115s; Tpl: 0.015s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0837s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb