Returning to Sengigi...ouch! (13.09.12 - 14.09.12)


Advertisement
Indonesia's flag
Asia » Indonesia » Lombok » Sengigi
September 17th 2012
Published: October 2nd 2012
Edit Blog Post

After being dropped back in Sengigi and despite our desire to just sleep, we showered and headed for the pool! Unfortunately for us we booked into a hotel on a massive hill, and were given a room at the top of a massive hill....so this was painful!

On the evening we went for a lovely meal on the beach and had a nice early night ready for moving back to Bali again tomorrow. We have now realised that hungover boat rides = no fun at all.

On waking up the next day...the real pain started! We groaned our way down the hill for breafast and even more so to the taxi! Then we winced our way along the walkway to the boat and onto the boat.

Unfortunately for us we had not managed to book a hotel in Ubud....meaning that on our arrival we had to spend half an hour walking up and down stairs in various accomodations with our backpacks on. If anyone is interested..the pavements are not flat in Ubud, they have lots of ramps up and down! that is not good after climbing a mountain!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.104s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 16; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0525s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb