Rest and Relaxation


Advertisement
Indonesia's flag
Asia » Indonesia » Bali » Seminyak
September 29th 2009
Published: September 29th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Well finally after a few days i have made it on here have just been so busy plunging in the pool sipping Bingtang and collecting as much sun as possible.

But all has been amazing. As you would have been reading plenty of fun has been had by all and i couldn't say more about the villa.

Days have been prefect here lots of sun and not too humid and even when we do get warm like i said "PLUNGE".

Has been great over the last few days catching up with friends and introducing Aly to them some of the crew here i have not seen in 4 years so there has been plenty of laughing and a few drinks here and there.

Of course as we are here for the wedding which is actually today it has been great to see Dave and Sarah. The Bucks night was a big success with a few stories but all in all pretty tame. Drinks, dinner, a live performance on the dinner table of Khe Shan by one of the boys and the competition to weed out the soft ones. Rules as always try to be the last one standing with challanges thrown in the mix. First of course you have to drink. 2nd was seafood dinner you don't eat seafood your out. We ordered extra bones in the fish..you don't like it your out. No contacting partners. Not surprising rules for a Bucks really. And i am very happy to say i survived them all and curled up on the couch in the early morning as i didn't want to wake my amazing wife ...not because i was maybe a little messy!

R and R have been high on the list of things to do for Aly and I. We found an amazing little massage place down the street and for 60 min i think the $8 price is pretty fair.

We have hit a few different restaurants and gone back to a few we found in Jan. But by far our favourite is Mannekepis!! Great place and amazing food. Fish tank in the ceiling, eat as much as you can drink all the Mojitos in Bali and you can walk out only paying $30. It is a Belgium bar bistro in Bali and we can't fault it so we took 15 of the group there for dinner and everyone gave it a tick of approval. Make sure you get there if your in Bali!! http://mannekepis-bistro.com/

Time to dash but with the wedding today and we are looking into playing with some tiger or lion cubs tomorrow i am sure it won't be long before more pics and stories make it up.

Hope everyone is great see you soon!!!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.255s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 5; qc: 43; dbt: 0.1216s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb