Bali Day 06 Kuta to Legian


Advertisement
Indonesia's flag
Asia » Indonesia » Bali » Legian
February 16th 2012
Published: February 16th 2012
Edit Blog Post

A nice relaxing day this morning, had breakfast and a bit of a swim.

This afternoon we had a long walk along the beach to Legian. We must have walked 6 kilometres in the heat of the day. We just keep saying to ourselves that it’s good exercise. We had a look in a few shops on the way and had a late afternoon lunch at a Lebanese restaurant. Very nice food; a Lebanese pizza and samosas but with Middle Eastern spices.

After that we headed back along the beach to the hotel to watch and photograph the sunset. Always nice to watch when the sun sets over the ocean.

This evening we went for a massage to ease the body from the day’s toils of walking in the tropical heat and humidity. After the massage we went one of the restaurants at the hotel and had the most delicious Chicken Sate and Mie Goreng. The restaurant is called Kafe Batan Waru and is a branch of an apparently famous Ubud eatery. The Singapore Sling isn’t too shabby either.

Time is drifting away with only two more sleeps to go before we head home to drudgery and work.


Additional photos below
Photos: 35, Displayed: 22


Advertisement



Tot: 0.168s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 6; qc: 46; dbt: 0.1168s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb