Get me the hell out of here!


Advertisement
Indonesia's flag
Asia » Indonesia » Bali » Kuta
April 11th 2008
Published: April 11th 2008
Edit Blog Post

If you like Cancun Mexico you might like it here.... I for one do not like beach towns with booming bars and every merchant you pass grabbing you and trying anything they can to sell you something! Maybe 10-20 years ago this place would be fun but now...not so much. We have hooked up with a British/female run dive shop near by in Seminyak (AquaMarine Diving) and will be spending on night here in Seminyak before going diving tomorrow then moving east about 85K to Candi Dasa (laid back place with white sand beaches) we have arranged to make 8 dives over the next 7 days (2 a day with a day off in between) in more of the best dive sites in the world. We will be visiting a couple of wrecks including the USS Liberty and also will have a great change at seeing mantas and sharks (white and black tip reef sharks). We didn't get the chance in Raya noi beacuse the boat broke down so the day we were to go so we are crossing our fingers for better luck this time around. I am behind on my picture taking so I am going to (try) and put up some from diving, Raya, Phuket (our Finn friends).

OK, after 25 F*&^%$##@G! minutes it is obvious that most of SE asia is in serious need of good IT people! I have not been able to load one F*^$#@G! picture since Malaysia! If you have access to my Facebook page you can see some more there...

Advertisement



Tot: 0.065s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 25; dbt: 0.0455s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb