Saturday (Kuta)


Advertisement
Indonesia's flag
Asia » Indonesia » Bali » Kuta
March 25th 2008
Published: March 25th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Once we got back to the hotel we chilled for a bit. After a few minutes we got a knock at the door from John. He was recounting a story about getting a message. Pretty much a lady had offered him a price on the street and he decided the price was way too good to turn down, so he followed her. After a few minutes where he was stripped off to his boxer shorts he was asked if he would like to take his shorts off, which he did. She then whispered into his ear if he'd like extra which obviously made him tense :-p. After a bit he backpeddled out of there but for the next hour we watched from our balcony to see if anyone else would fall for the trap he fell for. TBH he looked very happy afterwards and we all believed he took the woman up on the offer. Friday night in Kuta was pretty good, in fact excellant. It was our last day and we all got pretty drunk. We went to a bar where there was a pub singer and we all thought and i empathises all the boys thought she looked really good. After a bit some of the peiople got suspiscious that maybe it wasnt a woman. Later on she came over and started flirting with me, and at this point the penny dropped and i back peddled as far as i could. Also this night John had too girls who looked like patty and selma after him, which for some reason made us laugh non stop for 5 minutes. The funniest part of the night has sadly and blame nathan fully for this has been censored. All i can say is he went out afterwards to the beach and something happened but hes not letting me say. Its 100 times funnier than the reading festival story but alas i can't write down what happened. I hate censorship booohoooo, maybe he will change his mind?
so yeh that was a good night but was the last night we saw some people. Was hard to say goodbye to some people but we all had a great time. The following day we went to senna which was great but i'll have to write about that place later.....



Advertisement



Tot: 0.069s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 11; qc: 47; dbt: 0.0348s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb