We made it!


Advertisement
Indonesia's flag
Asia » Indonesia » Bali » Denpasar
November 8th 2009
Published: November 8th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Hello everyone!
Sorry its taken a while to let you all know we made it safely, but we did. The flight went smoothly and we are absolutely loving it! It hot hot hot, humid humid humid! We are staying with our friend max and his two roommates, Joaquim an awesome Canadian and George the Brit, we have an air mattress and our own little room to sleep in. The foods the best we've ever had and super cheap, a full meal is about a dollar fifty. We made one two day trip up into the hills of Bali to a town called Sideman. Lush jungles and beautiful rice patties and we stayed in our villa! Just wanted to send a quick hello we will be laying low for the next week or so and will be skyping you all and definitely writing more.

We love you all and wish you could be here!
-Marcus and Beash

P.S.
We are having trouble uploading photos so you can check them out on facebook.

Advertisement



8th November 2009

You made it
Guys don't do that a again. honestly i was starting to worry. I am going to hold you to writing or facebook at minimal once a week. We love you and want you to have the very best adventure and learning experience ever, but do not forget about your parents at home who are praying and thinking of the two of you daily. Sounds like things are starting of great. Can't wait to see pictures. i have to get a camera for Skype keeny lost his. Till later. PS you should provide us Mae's phone number. (just in case)
8th November 2009

I think of you often, especially since it's in the 40's windy and rainy these days. Your posts are awesome, so glad to hear of the fun your having, I'll check out the pics, love to you both~!
8th November 2009

YAY!
Hey you two! Glad to hear you made it safely and are loving it! Cant wait to hear more stories and see pictures!! lots of love, Chris and Genevieve
8th November 2009

First blog
Way cool. Take your time and relax. After all these many, many months of planning you both deserve it. Hugs, and I'll wait for photos. Love the blog!
8th November 2009

Yay! you both made it : )
Hola Marcus n' Beash, Thanks for the update! Glad to hear you both got in safely. Wow. "Lush jungles and beautiful rice patties and we stayed in our villa!" YES!! This is good news indeed! Stay in touch *_* All Blessings and Love, Ide
10th November 2009

Very cool. So glad to hear you are there safe and sound and enjoying it!!!!!!! Have Fun
11th November 2009

Sounds amazing you two! I cannot even imagine the things you guys are seeing and doing. and the food. Mmmmmm. Enjoy... can't wait to hear about what you do next. xoxoxoxo ~Aileen
13th November 2009

Oh What
Glad to hear you made it. Have a blast, but stay out of trouble son!!
13th November 2009

SUP Y'ALL
Yo brotha (and Beash:))! Glad you guys made it there safe and sound; you are the envy of everyone I know for making the journey to live in a foreign land! I subscribed to your blog so I'll be keeping an eye out for updates on your travels mang. Have a freakin killer time and be safe...watch out for those lady-boys, I hear they're attractive to both sexes due to their androgynous nature!

Tot: 0.075s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 15; qc: 57; dbt: 0.0426s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1.1mb