Last day in Bali


Advertisement
Indonesia's flag
Asia » Indonesia » Bali » Amed
May 26th 2008
Published: May 26th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Dear all

We are in a dialup internet cafe and rather slow.....

Hre in Amed, on the east coast of bali. We have spent 5 extremely relaxing days here with nothing to do but watch the sea from our balcony, go snorkelling from the beach, go for dinner and repeat! It is lovely here and very rural and unspoilt. It is very much how we imagine South Bali must have been many years ago. It is pretty close to paradise. A great wayto end our trip.

We leave tomorrow and that is nearly it!! We fly to Singapore for 3 days then back to home shores on Saturday 31 May.

It is hard to believe that its nearly over, it seems that we left England a long, long time ago but on the other hand it feels as though we haven't been away for a whole year. Very strange. Has it been worth it to give up secure jobs and spend all this time and money doing this? Absolutely. We have been lucky enough to see some of the greatest wonders on this planet and along the way met so many lovely people and enjoyed the massive diversity of such different places. It is a very liberating experience and totally unlike anything else, werealise its not easy to drop everything of course, we were lucky with the timing of our trip. But if you get the oppotunity to do something like this DO IT and don't let fear stand in your way.

This may be our last blog whilst we are travelling, depending on access in Singapore but we will be putting more photos and text on when we get home.

Thanks everyone for all your support and messages over the year, see you all in a short while.

Lots of love to all

Tracy and Gary xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx








Advertisement



Tot: 0.098s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 11; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0646s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb