Have You Heard Of The Five Star Hotel On Wheels?


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India
September 14th 2016
Published: September 14th 2016
Edit Blog Post

Staying in a five star hotel is a relaxing and comforting option. But, you have to leave the room to travel around attractions. The travel can be exhausting and draining. After all, you cannot enjoy your complete vacation inside a hotel room. That is not true completely. What if you are able to travel in the five star hotel to all destinations? This is where the Maharajas’ Express comes handy.



Maharajas’ Express is a luxury train that is operated by IRCTC. It is a train that has highly decorated cabins with almost all features and amenities of a five star hotel room. Starting from wi-fi to butler, you will have everything in your cabin. The train has other amenities outside your cabin like bar, lounge, spa, restaurant, travel guide and many others. This train offers seven nights and eight days long trips that cover important destinations in and around Rajasthan. Top destinations covered by Maharajas’ Express are Agra, Jaipur, Ranthambore, Bikaner, Udaipure, Jodhpur and Balasinor.



Not just the attractions; your travel itself becomes an entertainment. This luxury train is the costliest train in the world and has won many awards since its inauguration in 2010. The above stated itinerary is just an example. There are five interesting journeys to choose from as per your taste.



The train has 23 coaches which are decorated in different styles with antiques, luxury decor elements, furniture and a lot more. The welcome ceremony is another magnificent element of this train. You are allowed to hold wedding in this train too. There are separate packages to incorporate all important ceremonies in the wedding inside the train as per your request.



Starting from services for physically impairment tourists to non-English guide, you can customize the trip as per your needs. Are you interested in learning more about the train? Get in touch with your travel agent site or choose the official site of Maharajas’ Express .


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.093s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0465s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb