5 Steps of Jet Airways Booking With Online Travel Portals


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India
May 4th 2016
Published: May 4th 2016
Edit Blog Post

A major proportion of the tickets, including of Jet Airways, is sold through agents or agencies that are also the aggregators of other travel products. Agencies provide different means of booking tickets for the ease and convenience of people. Travellers can visit the agency office close to their place for this purpose or even book these via telephone or through the website of individual carriers. However, these methods do not provide them with the choice of searching different Jet Airways flight options and select accordingly.

This facility is provided by online travel agencies, which have a user-friendly interface to enable convenient searching. Online Jet Airways booking can be made easily in the following five steps.

Search and Selection

In the first step, prospective passengers need to run searches for flights on specific routes at a specific date, for specified number of passengers and on the desired cabin class. Since the search results will feature all flights from all airlines on that particular date, travellers have to select Jet Airways for viewing only its flights. Many portals provide filters for this purpose that can be used to further refine the search, using a number of parameters like schedule, flight duration and layovers, if any.

Reservation

After the selection of a particular flight of the airline, the next stage is proceeding for making the reservation. The next page will take visitors to a flight summary page, which shows the details of the air service chosen, including the sum total and break-up of the ticket cost. This is basically a review page, on which visitors simply check all the relevant details before heading for the payment.

Passenger Information

From here, users can choose to either continue as guests or sign up for an account with the online travel agency (OTA) before proceeding to next step. It essentially entails filling the name, address and phone number of the passenger. Passport information is also required to be filled here, in case of international travel.

Payment Processing

After giving the passenger details, the next step is the beginning of the online payment process. Here, people are again asked to verify all travel information. If correct, the next stage is picking the mode of payment and filling the details of the credit card or debit card or account number. Thereafter, the payment processing cycle is initiated, and the gateways complete it. In the final step of Jet Airways booking, the person, booking tickets, is notified of the success or failure of the payment, and an order number is generated.

Eticket Generation

Shortly after the completion of this process, travellers get an e-ticket in their email that features the ticket number and details of the itinerary. The email also provides information about the airport check-in timings. It also tells passengers about the important travel documents to be carried. Presenting the print out of the e-ticket along with the original ID proof and visa at the airport is extremely important. This way the process of ticket booking, which begins with flight searching with online travel agencies, is completed in no time.

These are the five simple steps, by which an online flight booking with the airline can be accomplished conveniently.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.046s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 6; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0227s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb