Tourist Destination in India for that adrenaline rush


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India
March 25th 2016
Published: March 25th 2016
Edit Blog Post

Traveling is one such leisure activity which promises loads of fun, excitement and happiness. There are the quintessential quiet places which are apt if you are searching for serenity. Then, there is the beach destination which is loved by almost all the tourists. The religious destinations attract a number of tourists all round the year. And then, there are the adventure tourists. For the latter, traveling is yet another way to indulge in adrenaline rush activities.

India is a country blessed with high mountains, sparkling water, deep gorges and scintillating lakes. It is these attributes associated with its natural beauty that gives the tourists plenty of opportunities for adventure sports. There is the plethora of sports which the tourists can indulge into. The sports involve:-

1. Trekking

2. Skiing

3. Fishing

4. Water rafting

5. Paragliding

6. Mountaineering

7. Rock Climbing

8. Canoeing

9. Kayaking

10. Snorkeling

11. Diving.

There are most of the places which offer many numbers of adventure activities. Whether you are traveling with family or in your friend group or are a solo traveler, you can take benefit of these places.

Here is a provided a list of places along with the adventure sports you can enjoy in here:-


Leh and Ladakh- Leh is located in the Northern part of the country. Buddhist monasteries, mountains, alpine desert, and dry landscape are what it is known for. If you are in the city you can take benefit of enjoying with the activities like Paragliding and hiking for that enthusiastic experience. There is also the world’s highest motorable road in the city, which offers some of the most spectacular views. Trekking and white water rafting can also be enjoyed here.
Spiti- Spiti is located in the state of Himachal Pradesh. Sprinkled over the city are small villages, monasteries and snow capped mountains. These provide with picturesque views. Yak safaris are one of the fun activities which you can enjoy when here. The adventure activities like trekking; mountain biking and white water rafting can be enjoyed in the city as well.
North East India-The region of the country waiting to be unfurled offers immense opportunities to witness the rustic traveling experience. There are tribes, wildlife spot, living root bridges and jungles and caving which is bound to give a different regime of experience. Some of the places of this region are inhabited by the tribe. If you are looking for some off the beaten track experience, the region has surplus to offer to you.
Manali- the city beautiful, known for its sparkling lakes, monasteries, shrines, gurgling river, cool pine forest and hillocks is the paradise for adventure enthusiasts. Whether it is the water sports or the mountaineering, there is plenty to enjoy in the land as well as water. Fishing, white water rafting, skiing, mountaineering and hiking are the adventure activities which you will love to enjoy.



The adventure sports are definitely an experience which you cannot describe in words. However, it is important that you maintain all the safety standards to further enjoy the trip.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.183s; Tpl: 0.016s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.1083s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb